TrimePlay, an independently produced application that allows Roku users who own compatible IOS devices to use limited AirPlay capabilities has had to add a layer of complication to the use of its application. Now in order to utilize TrimePlay, users must provide their Roku’s wireless Mac Address according to specifications given b the maker of TrimePlay. This is a far more simple fix than it sounds. If you have gotten the Mac Address message in TrimePlay we will provide you the simple steps to repair this problem.
How to Address the MAC Address error on TrimePlay
- From your Roku press the home button
- Toggle the all the way to the left in order to access the main control panel
- Toggle down to the settings
- Open the settings menu
- Toggle down to “About”
- There will be two MAC Addresses listed. Copy the one called “Wireless MAC address”. Be sure to capitalize properly.
- Press the home button
- Navigate to the TrimePlay App
- Type in each number or letter in the correct order.
From this point on TrimePlay should work correctly.