Fire TV users may be feeling left out when they see that NBC Sports Live Extra is available for Roku and Apple TV. But there is still a way to access NBC Sports Live Extra on Fire TV. The service is available through Kodi, which must be side loaded on to the box. While adding Kodi to Fire TV is not as simple as adding official apps it can be done. See how.
How do you add Kodi to the Fire TV?
We have a guide that will teach you how to add Kodi/XBMC to the Fire TV.
To read it click here
How to add NBC Sports Extra
1. Navigate to the menu labeled video (It will be empty)
2. Choose the option “Get More”
3. Scroll down until you reach NBC Sports Live Extra
4. Press the select/circle button
5. Select Install and press the select/circle button
6. Press the back button until you have reached the Kodi Home Screen
7. Select Video
8. Select Addons and NBC Sports Live Extra