Fast Studios Adds To Its Team
Posted On November 16, 2021
Fast Studios, a company that focuses on helping content owners put their video content out in sellable marketable packages, is moving quickly to bolster its leadership as the industry continues its swift transition from traditional linear cable TV to a streaming world of free and subscription services. The company, which recently launched a new active sports channel Spartan is positioning itself as an go-between for content owners and the many FASTS (Free Ad-supported Streaming Services) that put together multiple streams of free content in findable chunks. The new additions include:
- Leigh Radford – Board of Directors
- Senior Vice President and Founder of P&G Ventures, bringing her 20+ years of brand-building expertise to the team.
- Under her leadership, Radford has supercharged P&G’s development and launch of new brands including OPTE, the first of its kind digital skincare device and one of Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies (2021). She has helped grow enduring billion-dollar-plus brands across multiple categories, including skincare, personal cleansing, healthcare, and oral care.
- Radford also serves on the Board of Directors for three startup companies and the PG13 Collaboration Board, an external build studio partnership between P&G and the venture capital firm M13. Other Board experience includes serving as the Founder and President of The Kilgour School Foundation and The AGENCY within the University of Florida’s College of Journalism and Communications.
- Sophie Goldschmidt – Advisor
- Global sports business executive, former CEO of the World Surf League (WSL).
- Previously in leadership, commercial and marketing roles at the National Basketball Association (NBA), the Women’s Tennis Association (WTA), the Rugby Football Union (RFU), the PGA European Tour, Adidas, and the global sports marketing & entertainment agency CSM. She is a member of the WSL Advisory Board and business partner for Tersa. Goldschmidt also currently advises Racquet Publishing, LOVB, MIXhalo, Pamos, round21, West 10th, Sportable, and Egoli, is a mentor for Techstars and a Member of the Board of Governors for the International Tennis Hall of Fame.
- Hal Sadoff – Advisor
- CEO Dark Castle/Silver Pictures Entertainment who has secured over 450 productions and financings totaling $3.5 billion — more than 30 years of experience in production, financing, and distribution of film, TV, and digital content.
- Advertisement -