Apple today announced that “Greatness Code,” the short form sports docuseries that unveils what drives the world’s greatest athletes to succeed, has been picked up for a second season. Co-produced by UNINTERRUPTED and Religion of Sports, and directed by Religion of Sports’ co-founder Gotham Chopra, all six episodes of the second season will premiere globally on May 13, 2022 on Apple TV+.
In “Greatness Code,” iconic athletes pull back the curtain on a pivotal career moment when they touched greatness. A stylized hybrid of live action and visual effects, this short-form docuseries sheds new light on the sports legends you thought you knew.
The accomplished athletes featured in six brand-new installments of season two include:
- Marcus Rashford: English professional footballer and children’s campaigner
- Russell Wilson: Super Bowl champion NFL quarterback who has played in nine Pro Bowls
- Leticia Bufoni: Six-time X Games gold medalist and professional street skateboarder
- Scout Bassett: Parapan American Track & Field Champion
- Bubba Wallace: First African-American driver to win a race in NASCAR’s premier series since 1963
- Lindsey Vonn: Four-time World Cup champion alpine ski racer, Olympic Gold Medal winner, author and entrepreneur