XUMO today announced the launch of Family Adventure Month in June and July, which highlights eight new limited run, family-friendly movies – free to watch – and just in time for summer break. The company will also roll-out a dedicated Barney & Friends channel, a permanent addition to its popular Kids & Family library, featuring eight seasons of the beloved kids’ TV series, starring the iconic and lovable purple dinosaur.
“XUMO’s Family Adventure Month places an emphasis on entertainment that everyone in the family can stream together, and is ideally timed for the start of summer break,” said Fern Feistel, SVP marketing and content operations at XUMO. “Launching eight new movies and a dedicated Barney & Friends channel builds upon an already vast library of popular Kids & Family content that’s especially in demand during the summer months.”
Limited Run Movies: (June and July):
· Push (starring Chris Evans and Dakota Fanning)
· The Karate Kid, 2010 (featuring Jackie Chan and Jaden Smith)
· Miracles from Heaven (with Jennifer Garner)
· The 5th Wave (featuring Chloë Grace Moretz)
· The Mask of Zorro (starring Antonio Banderas and Catherine Zeta-Jones)
· Starman (featuring Jeff Bridges)
· Gods of Egypt (with Gerard Butler and Chadwick Boseman)
· A River Runs Through It (starring Brad Pitt)
Barney & Friends
Launching on XUMO on June 30th, Barney & Friends, features America’s favorite purple dinosaur, and his young friends who share adventures, songs, dances, and games that make learning fun. Barney and his dino-pals, Baby Bop, BJ and Riff are joined by a cast of children, focusing on caring, sharing and learning for kids ages 2-7. XUMO’s Barney & Friends channel will feature eight full seasons of this popular TV series.