Streaming service fubo TV has added new channels in select markets to bring their total of local affiliate options for customers to 486 affiliates. This is not to say that every fubo TV customer has 486 channels. What it means is that fubo TV is making efforts to provide local network affiliates in multiple markets. What you get in your area will all depend on the deals in place between fubo TV and your local broadcaster. The local channels do not seem to include ABC affiliates. This should come as no surprise considering fubo also doesn’t offer ESPN networks in its sports lineup.
- FOX coverage in 93% of U.S. households, including 50 of the top 50 and 146 total DMAs (111 stations plus network feeds in 35 additional markets).
- NBC coverage in 76% of U.S. households, including 42 of the top 50 and 90 total DMAs (91 stations).
- CBS coverage in 71% of U.S. households, including 20 of the top 20 markets, 35 of the top 50 and 79 total DMAs (79 stations total).
- TEL coverage in 86% of U.S. Hispanic households and 155 total DMAs (29 stations plus network feeds in 126 additional markets).
- WAKA – Montgomery, AL
- KZTV – Corpus Christi, TX
- WKBT – La Crosse-Eau Claire, WI
- WCBI – Columbus, GA (Opelika, AL)
- WLAX – La Crosse-Eau Claire, WI
- WSFA – Montgomery, AL
- KRIS – Corpus Christi, TX
- WEAU – La Crosse-Eau Claire, WI